Valentine

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Savannah going into 1st grade and Sariyah into 4th Grade both have an apple for their teachers!

Savannah is very excited about 1st grade and being able to go to school all day and take lunch to school.

Sariyah is really looking forward to seeing her friends!

Savannah getting on the bus!

Sariyah in the bus too!
Have a great first day at school girls. Austin also started Jr. High today he is now in the 7th grade and therefore to big for pictures according to him. He is going to learn to play the Alto Sax this year I hope he has a great day as well and know that he will enjoy going to many classes during the day instead of just one. Mommy too is excited for the first day of school now I feel I can get back into a routine and spend more one on one time with the little ones before they get to big to want to spend time with mommy. Definitely quieter around here and I am loving it but I also can't wait til they all get home and tell me about there first day!

No comments: