Here is our beautiful Christmas Tree.

We have a potpourri tree a little of everything from my hope of a magazine tree bows and beads, kids handmade ornament, lighted ornaments, wood, metal, glass and plastic as well as stuffed animal ornaments. We just love our tree.

I got many wonderful Christmas cards yet again this year which is one of my favorite things about Christmas, getting mail in the mailbox. Don't you just love when you get something in your outside mailbox!

Here are a few of the Christmas art projects on display from years past.

We have a wonderful fireplace which made for fun decorating and hanging of stockings!

Our advent calendar house and some of my village pieces. I haven't had my village out in probably 6 years because of little people. I was glad to have it out this year even though a few pieces were broken Sariyah really enjoyed getting it out and the kids all loved looking at it all month long.

A few more village pieces and my big snow globe tree!

I just love Christmas decorations!
No comments:
Post a Comment