My mom was able to be with us this year for Thanksgiving and left her gifts for the kids for Christmas when she left. I put them under the tree after we got it up and decorated. I wasn't sure I would be able to put gifts under the tree before Christmas due to Blaize (I thought he would not be able to help himself opening things) Much to my surprise he did just fine with leaving the gifts wrapped, what he did do was he liked to look at the gifts and hold them or play with them. Blaize would get his gift for him from my mom and take it all around the house he even used it as a ramp for his cars once or twice. He always held it by this one ribbon. He would use this one ribbon to twist around his cars even. As you can see the gift stayed in tack the whole month and he was able to straigten that one ribbon from all of the carrying. This was Christmas morning so the paper being torn at the top was from him starting to open it but I had to get a picture of it before he finished opening it. I have a couple of picture of him playing with his cars with the box once I figure out how to down load pictures off of my phone I will add them.
No comments:
Post a Comment