One of our family traditions is that on Christmas Eve the kids all get to open one gift which is always a new pair of Christmas PJ's which are usually made by mom but this year I did a little after Thanksgiving shopping and got PJ's at a good deal so bought them this time although I have to admit that I really missed making them and probably won't buy them again making them is much more fun!

Sienna had asked me for a new pair of Buzz Lightyear PJ's since the pair she had last year are now too small and have gone to Blaize. Everytime Blaize is wearing them she says something to me about wanting another pair so now she has some along with matching Buzz Lightyear slippers. Blaize has had a thing for Spiderman this year, his birthday party was Spiderman themed this year as well so when I saw these I knew they would be a smash! They too have matching Spiderman slippers!

Savannah is my girlie girl and really loves nightgowns. I was excited to find this ICarly nightgown which is one of her favorite TV shows!

Sariyah got a pair of really cute bright pink monkey PJ's altough you can't see the pants in this picture she did really enjoy the bow that was on her box and wears it well!

Austin to is styling in his bright new PJ's along with the ever present hat!
Not the most flattering picture of Sariyah in her PJ's but now you can see the bright pink pants with monkeys all over them. I'm sure she will apprecite me pointing this out to everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment